Celebrating a game popularized in the 15th century, World Tour Golf Links sports its own interesting history and facts.
1. To play the courses which inspired World Tour Golf Links, you’d have to travel nearly 20,000 miles, through six times zones and five different countries.
2. Of the courses that inspired World Tour, 16 are so exclusive that the average golfer would not be able to play them at any price.
3. Greens fees for just one round at each of the six public courses featured at World Tour would total more than $1,000 – not including airfare and lodging.
4. The circular drive outside World Tour’s 25,000 square foot antebellum clubhouse flies the flags of our six represented countries – Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, Spain and the United States – and 10 states: California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
5. Six different countries with four different languages (English, French, Scottish and Spanish) inspired the holes at World Tour.
6. Over one million cubic yards of dirt were moved to authentically recreate the features and hazards of the 27 holes included on the World Tour.
7. During initial research for World Tour, owner Mel Graham traveled thousands of miles to visit each hole on a 150-hole “short-list” of potential layouts.
8. There are more than 2,000 azaleas planted around the four holes inspired by Augusta National.
9. Of the U.S. states represented at World Tour, Florida is the top “repeat contributor”. Bayhill, Doral, Jupiter Hills, TPC Sawgrass, and Seminole all made the World Tour cut.
10. For “Most Holes Inspired by a Single Course”, the title goes to Augusta National. Augusta’s 11th, 12th, and 13th (the trio that comprises the legendary “Amen Corner”) are on the Championship Nine; #16 is on the Open Nine.
11. Outside the United States, the United Kingdom is home to the most World Tour-inspiring courses with Royal Troon and St. Andrews in Scotland and Wentworth in England.
Your Passport to Perfection
While the World Tour provides unparalleled golf, our Ambassador Program seals the deal for a professional-level experience you’ll never forget.
Upon arrival, a Gate Ambassador will greet you, explain check-in procedures, and provide a World Tour Passport, essentially your invitation to “Tour the World”. The bag drop, situated on the graceful circular outside our Clubhouse, signals the next stop. While a Cart Ambassador carries bags to waiting golf carts, you’ll proceed to our award-winning Golf Shop to check-in. Here, we’ll officially stamp your World Tour Passport.
Next, you’re off to warm up with Nike practice golf balls at our World Tour Practice Facility before your Starting Ambassador directs you to the first tee of your scheduled round. At the first tee, you’ll meet your personal Ambassador, trained in the art of world-class customer service that exceeds the expectations of the most exacting golfer. There are no rangers at World Tour Golf Links; course Ambassadors focus solely on personal service and will check with you periodically to ensure a truly outstanding round of golf.
Call Bill for additional information
All Golf Villas For Sale With in World Tour Click Here!!
GRAND VILLAS @ WORLD TOUR FOR SALE
GRAND VILLA VIDEO TOUR